0
Posted by viicky on 06 October, 2018 Views: 449 Points: 70
BIT-2X


How It WorksHome How It Works
HOW IT WORKS
Its a cycle based helping platform , here we can earn unlimited bitcoins by helping others.
200% in 15 days 300% in 31 days 600% in 88 days 1000% in155 days 1800% in 304 days
and so on.....

Steps are given below :-
01. Go to Registration and register your Id .

02. Enter the correct email ID as the login ID, password, and transaction password will be sent on the mail ID , Multiple IDs can be registered with one mail id.

03. If you want to contribute money, click “Provide help” and choose the amount you want to put into the system. There are four types packages
(1) Bronze - $50
(2) Silver - $100
(3) Gold - $500
(4) Diamond - $1000
one can make provide help commitment only one time , after that only recommitment from the same amount is allowed .

04. Activation pin - activate the id by activation pin Then only you will be able to provide help and get help.

To protect the system from the Fake ID This is must for all new commitment.
Activation Pin cost for Bronze & Silver Package - $10
Activation Pin cost for Gold & Diamond Package - $25

05. Within 24 hours from Pin Activation, Provide help link will be release.

06. Growth - 100 % on commitment & on every recommitment .

This is cycle based growth plan , one need to go through all these cycles step by step in order to get help

Cycle 1. - 3 days cycle - 100% in 3 days , 20 % in next 3 days , 80 % in next 3 days
Cycle 2. - 6 days cycle - 100% in 6 days , 20 % in next 6 days , 80 % in next 6 days
Cycle 3. - 4 days cycle - 100% in 4 days , 20 % in next 4 days , 80 % in next 4 days
Cycle 4. - 8 days cycle - 100% in 8 days , 20 % in next 8 days , 80 % in next 8 days
Cycle 5. - 5 days cycle - 100% in 5 days , 20 % in next 5 days , 80 % in next 5 days
Cycle 6. - 10 days cycle - 100% in 10 days , 20 % in next 10 days , 80 % in next 10 days

As you complete Provide help commitment you enter into Cycle 1.

As you receive second instalment ( 20 % ) system gives you an option of recommitment or quit from here. Recommitment is optional but It is mandatory to receive remaining amount ( 80% ).

As you complete recommitment help your remaining amount will be release in next 3 days.

As you receive get help link of remaining amount ( 80% ) , You enter into Cycle 2.

As you complete Cycle 1 , in the same way cycle 2 , cycle 3 , cycle 4 , cycle 5 , cycle 6 will run .

As you receive second instalment ( 20 % ) in Sixth cycle system gives you an option of recommitment or quit from here.

As you complete Provide help of recommitment you reenter into Cycle 1.

And in above pattern these cycles will run for life time .

You can understand this by following example image

This is example for silver package ( $100 )


Working Bonuses

01. Referral Bonus - 5 % on First commitment

02. Matching Bonus ( Binary ) - 5 %
daily Capping - Equal to self Provide Help Amount
daily Closing , Daily Payout , Minimum withdrawal - $ 50

03. Hyper Binary - If you achieve some targets your matching percentage will increase
After $5000 matching - 6% Binary
After $10000 matching - 7% Binary
After $20000 matching - 8% Binary
After $50000 matching - 9% Binary
After $100000 matching - 10% Binary

Provided help and get help both the links will be given maximum time 24 hours.

For recommitment maximum 48 hours will be available , if any one do not recommitment in a fixed time, then the ID will be terminate and all forms of bonuses (referrals and matching) will be stop .

The Issue time of outstanding get Help link of previous cycle will be counted from the date of payment of recommitment.

Top up pin amount will not be given any kind of returns , But remember this option will be given only once.

BIT-2X
Copyright Bit-2x.com. All Rights Reserved

for more

call on 7015938205
whatsup 9253738261
Affiliate Network Charity Commodities Entertainment Health & Wellness Home care Insuarance Materials for sale Medical MLM Business Opportunity MLM Business Plan MLM Marketing Plan MLM Software Mobile Online Marketing Other Online Marketing Pharmacy Real Estate Retail Social Networking Telecom & SMS Travel