1 year old son wants a remote control car for his birthday. No idea what to buy – any recommendations? Happy to pay for a decent bit of kit. I've got a little A-Tech 1/18th scale setup that i'm looking to sell. Only needs batteries for the controller (comes with battery and charger for the truck). No battery cover on the controller, but all there other than that. Not the fastest thing every, but will be plenty fast for a 1yr old, plus is small enough to run in the house. Drop me an email if your interested and I can sort you with picuture and price. Dave

Last edited by Benjamin on 01 January, 1970 05:30 AM

I am loving this kind of details where we can search and get what we need to know about though and this a sure shot a good decision for anyone to do at https://remotecontrolcarsblog.com/gas-rc-cars-2020/ where I am enjoying checking out new car collections of 2020 and their car benefits as compare to others

Last edited by Beatrice74 on 01 January, 1970 05:30 AM

Hi, you used to write magnificent articles about seattle plumbers, but the last several posts have been kinda lackluster… I miss your tremendous articles. Past several posts are just a little out of track! Seattle Plumbing best customer service software

Last edited by robinjack on 01 January, 1970 05:30 AM