Hi, I've been looking for messages from the brethren concerning these, and although I found reference to one Presidency letter from 2008 that was read in church, my Google-fu is otherwise lacking. I also don't seem to be using the right words to search by on the LDS website. Does anything come to mind? My personal interest stems from the damage that the involvement of these MLM companies can do to relationships within a ward or branch, creating emotional barriers between members and causing individuals and families to drop out. (My thoughts) A principle of the MLM concept seems to be that there will be a 'bottom level' of people that will pay for the rest of the pyramid above them. When this social network is introduced to the ward or branch, this bottom level is inevitably going to consist of your fellow brethren and sisters. Any adversity or issue resulting from poor product, service or communication in such a setup is going to have harmful reverberations and when tied to the social fabric of a church organization, can severely hamper that organization's ability to fulfill its duties through the destruction of the relationships within. Any help will be apprecited. I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. References: https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6758 Blockchain digital advertising Thank you.

Last edited by VirginiaJenkins on 31 May, 2018 01:50 PM

MLM Business or Multi Level Marketing business is the fastest growing business in world now days. Almost every business based on mlm concept as you can say reference program or affiliate program all reference program take concept from mlm software working. Every business man wants to increase sales and from that business person use mlm concept. Its very difficult to maintain the user data for that they use mlm software to maintain user data and its help to them also manage profit or incentive of each individual person.... Website Mlm Software Demo

Last edited by mlm softonline on 01 January, 1970 05:30 AM