Have fun whilst promoting your business

Hey,Am arranging an "It's A Knock-Out" event on Saturday 13th July to support When You Wish Upon A Star Charity. If your company isnt big enough to enter alone, how about a UKBF team. you can still wear a shirt promoting your own business........This workshop will also introduce you to the basics of managing change and the legal frameworks of a business.We'll be doing a meetup on one of the days, so drop if your here and I'll PM you my email address so we can make a Skype group and I'll get everyones phone numbers!. This is a series of webinars on Business Rules Approach and concrete implementations. The webinar is for managers and professionals who want to deepen their understanding of business rules and concrete implementation of BRMS.I'm running 6 workshops in 2014 aimed specifically at local SME's who have a website that is underperforming.My background is in printed Media Sales, 15 years ago everyone was in the Yellow Pages or advertised in the local newspaper. Times have changed and local businesses have slowly discovered that Google is their new advertising tool and an investment in SEO saves valuable funds when organic rankings are achieved.The first workshop is February 28th in central Weston-super-Mare. Any help is appreciated Thanks ! I didn't find the right solution from the internet. References: - http://www.ukbusinessforums.co.uk/threads/have-fun-whilst-promoting-your-business.291605/ - Wireless Controller Video Examples

Last edited by joe clark on 27 July, 2017 01:28 PM