🇮🇳 *GREEN INDIA PARIWAR PVT LTD* 🇮🇳 Biggest Brand with a has entered in *cultivating Industry.* A Project by *GREEN INDIAD PARIWAR PVT LTD* Our Directors 1. *Mr. MANOHAR KAPSE(PATIL) (CMD)* Mr. Manohar kapse patil has an experience of more then 20 years in various industry specially in farming industry  we have a very large group of farmers cultivating medicinal plants in hundreds of acres of land in the Konkan area. We have established a unique contract cultivation model where our farmer friends are considered as our partners *⭐Joining Packages⭐* *Product plantation farming Packages* PACKAGE 1 = 10,000 /- PACKAGE 2 = 20,000 /- PACKAGE 3 = 30,000 /- PACKAGE 4 = 50,000/- PACKAGE 5 = 1,00,000/- PACKAGE 6 = 2,00,000/- PACKAGE 7 = 3,00,000/- PACKAGE 8 = 5,00,000/- PACKAGE 9 = 10,00000/- *ID TOTAL INCOME CAPING* ID Amount x 10 Times *💵Types of Income 💵* *Affliate Points* * All Packages getting 0.50% Daily for 425 days. *Monday to Friday* *Level Points* Daily for 125 days 1st Level = 0.15% 2,3 Level = 0.10% 4 to 8 Level = 0.07% 9 to 15 Level = 0.05% *Conditions* 1,2 Level = No Conditions *2nd Level - 2.00 Lakh* 3rd Level open *3rd Level - 4.00Lakh* 4th Level open *4th Level - 8 Lakh* 5th Level open *5th Level - 16 Lakh* 6,7 Level open *6th Level - 32 Lakh* 8,9,10 Level open *7th Level - 64 Lakh* 11 to 15 Level open *CAR CLUB* *1 ID 1 CAR Concept* *Business from 3 stronger leg will be counted for this concept in the Ratio of 40%, 30%, 30%. 1. Celerio = 1cr Lk 2. Wagon R = 1.5 Lk 3. Swift = 2Cr 4. Baleno = 2.5 Cr 5. Ertiga = 3.5Cr 6. Breeza = 5 Cr 7. Hector = 6.5Cr 8. Harrier = 7Cr 9. Innova Crysta = 9Cr 10. Fortuner = 12.5Cr 11. Mercedes = 15 Cr 12. Range Rover = 17.5Cr 13. Jaguar XF = 20 Cr 14. Volvo XC 90 = 25Cr 15. Porsche = 35Cr 16. Bentley = 75 Cr 17. Rolls Royce = 100Cr *Minimum Fund Transfer = Rs.500/- Deductions - 05% ADMIN 05% TDS TOTAL-10% *WhatsApp* *9503522025*

Last edited by A1 on 01 January, 1970 05:30 AM

Post Reply