सावधान: यहाँ से MLM डेटाबेस, क्लॅसीफाइड्स, न्यूज़, बिल्कुल फ्री है. इसका कोई चार्ज नहीं है, हमारा कोई एजंट नहीं है. हमारी कोई दूसरी वेबसाइट नहीं हे. कोई भी आपको हमारे नामसे एडवरटाइजिंग की बात करे तो पहले हमसे संपर्क करे. MLM डायरी के नाम से कोई लेनदेन करने से पहले कृपया हमसे बात करे. 8866409933
0
Posted by Earning on click ads on 07 December, 2016 Views: 2348 Points: 2140
Web Work Trade Links Affiliate Marketing | 8800688400 | MOHIT


Webwork Plan, Review and details check in below article. WebWork is a legal Company or its like a Social Trade. Web-work.in office in Noida Sector -2 and you can call me any time for joining.

Mohit
+91-8800688400

SPONSOR ID ➡ 41128727
POSITION ➡ LEFT

Package : 1
Starting Package Value : 5,750/- (5,000/- + 15% Govt. Tax)
Task Income : 60/- Daily till 12 Months (Auto Transfer)
Binary Capping : 50,000/- Weekly

Package : 2
Package Value : 11,500/- (10,000/- + 15% Govt. Tax)
Task Income : 120/- Daily till 12 Months (Auto Transfer)
Binary Capping : 75,000/- Weekly

Package : 3
Package Value : 28,750/- (25,000/- + 15% Govt. Tax)
Task Income : 300/- Daily till 12 Months (Auto Transfer)
Binary Capping : 1,25,000/- Weekly

Package : 4
Package Value : 57,500/- (50,000/- + 15% Govt. Tax)
Task Income : 750/- Daily till 12 Months (Auto Transfer)
Binary Capping : 2,25,000/- Weekly

Package : 5
Package Value : 1,15,000/- (1,00,000/- + 15% Govt. Tax)
Task Income : 1,800/- Daily till 12 Months (Auto Transfer)
Binary Capping : 5,00,000/- Weekly

WORKING INCOME OF WEBWORK

Direct : 5%
Binary : 10% (Matching Ratio 1:1)
Many More Rewards
COMPANY BANK DETAILS

Account Holder Name :- Web Work Trade Links Pvt. Ltd.
Bank Name :- ICICI Bank
Branch :- SEC – 1, NOIDA
Account Number :- 107005500479
IFSC Code :- ICIC0001070
PAYMENT MODE

NEFT / RTGS / IMPS / CHEQUE / DEBIT CARD / CREDIT CARD

(CASH TRANSACTIONS NOT ALLOWED)

Company Office Address.

WebWork Trade Links Pvt. Ltd.
LG-B-93B, Sector – 2,
Opp. SBI Bank,
Noida-UP, Po Box No. 201301.

Customere Care

+91-7827200400 (M)
+91-120 4111680 (L)

Email

info@web-work.in
care@web-work.in
support@web-work.in

Website

http://www.web-work.in

Company MD

Mr. ANURAG GARG
Mr. SONESH VERMA

Company PAN

AABCW8705G

Company CIN

U74999UP2016PTC086117

Company Service Tax Registration

AABCW8705GSD001

Company TAN

MRTW00347E

(All Legal Certificates/Documents are Attached in Website)



IMPORTANT NOTES :-
1. All Packages are Valid for 12 Months and 10 Days Money back guarantee.
2. Task Income will not be transferred on Saturday, Sunday & Gazetted Holiday.
3. PAN Card & Bank Account are Compulsory.
4. TDS 10% & Admin Charges 5% (Total 15%) will be Deducted from All Payouts.

SPONSOR ID ➡ 41128727
POSITION ➡ LEFT

MOHIT

For More Information Please Call and WhatsApp ➡ 8800688400
Affiliate Network Charity Commodities Entertainment Health & Wellness Home care Insuarance Materials for sale Medical MLM Business Opportunity MLM Business Plan MLM Marketing Plan MLM Software Mobile Online Marketing Other Online Marketing Pharmacy Real Estate Retail Social Networking Telecom & SMS Travel