★Become Country Head & Get Best Monthly Salary, Book Your Top Position….
★24*7 Live Chat, Online Live Admin Support, Spot Solution
★PH 20-2000usd(First commitment cannot be larger than 500usd)
20% of commitment amount will go to the admin and the remaining 80% will be distributed on each participant.Admin will pay the rejected links within 24-72hours.
★GH 50-2000usd/day. Gh link will come in 24-72 hours.
★Growth Income：Bitaxle rotate the wheel on every Monday and get a chance to earn 30% 50% 100% growth ( No Locking )
★Task Management:Earn 10%/month extra Income by completing Daily tasks,It means 0.33% daily Income
★ IP Restrictions: Max 3id’s on one Ip only...International SMS
✔Automatic confirm✔No Rejection. ✔No Fake Account. ✔No Fake Scan.
✔First commitment Lv1 10% Lv2 5% Lv3 3% Lv4 2% Lv5 1%
Re-commitment Lv1 5% Lv2 2.5% Lv3 1.5% Lv4 1% Lv5 0.5%
✔For 10K Level Income be 0.05% up to Unlimited Depth
Team Representative Bouns:For 1k and above 2% on ROI Re-commitment
✔ 100% Honesty Admin and SSL Secure System